MATCHFEST - Matchmaking event at CES
- Matchmaking event for Global Startups/SMEs.
- Meet investors & innovation scouters ready for investment, partnership, licensing or distribution.
Eureka Park at CES Booth 51279 under "European American Enterprise Council" - Sands Convention Center at the Venetian Hotel
Matchmaking event organized with the support of Enterprise Europe Network
exclusive Business-to-Business Matchmaking event sets up 20 minute
speed meetings between "Born Global" startups and international SMEs,
and potential strategic partners and investors from the US and global
- Investors (Venture Capital firms, Business Angels Organizations and Accredited Investors, and Equity-based Accelerators)
- Large CE Manufacturers and Vendors, and their Open Innovation / Business Development / Corporate Development teams
- Buyers and Decision Makers from Distibutors/ Wholesalers/ Resellers / Retailers / E-tailers
- Manufacturers Representatives and Consulting Organizations
- Other startups and SME's
The platform also offers a networking (messaging/emailing) capability for all the participants, in case agendas/availability don't match or for real time communication or follow up.
For foreign CES Attendees participating at MatchFest:
You may ask for complimentary CES Exhibits Plus Passes (during registration) valued at $300 each, which provides access to all exhibits, Super Sessions, Keynote Addresses and select conference sessions, in addition to an invitation to the International Matchmaking Reception, access to private business centers and other exclusive benefits.
The Exhibit Plus Passes for the CES have to be picked up at the CES registration / pick up booths.
Eligibility: For foreign companies exclusively (HQ located outside of the US). Please register prior to 12/24/2020 to receive such benefits.
Find us on Twitter or tweet your participation! Use @CES #CES2020 #SVFundingSummit #angellaunch #matchfest @eaecouncil @enrich_usa @nearus_centers @een_eu @euintheus @SelectUSA
SILICON VALLEY FUNDING SUMMIT 2019
Last year edition in collaboration with EuroTech Week